Natural, Carbonized, Tiger Type Click Bamboo Flooring
|FOB Unit Price:||US $14 US $17|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Bamboo flooring
- 48 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: EJ
- Size: 960X96X15mm
- Processing Technic: Natural Color
- Colour: Carbonized or Carbonized
- 24PCS/CTN, 2.21184m2/CTN: 32ctns/Pallet, 20 Pallets/20′ Container
- Trademark: EverJade
- Origin: China
- Material: Bamboo
- Function: Anti-Static
- Surface Structure: Horizontal or Vertical
- Usage: Household
- Brand: Everjade
- Specification: A Grade
- HS Code: 4409211090
Bamboo flooring is a great choice of flooring. Bamboo flooring is a stylist, modern, eco friendly and affordable choice of home flooring. Bamboo flooring is cheap compared to hardwood flooring.
1. Why bamboo?
Bamboo is an environmentally friendly sustainable grass which replenishes itself approximately four years. It has excellent characteristics pertaining to its hardness and durability. In addition, it offers a new unique look desired by many discriminating customers around the world.
2. Why EverJade Bamboo is superior than most bamboo floors sold on market?
Several bamboo floors on the market may look alike, but in terms of quality, they are quite different, the quality of EverJade Bamboo floors is the result of the care given in the selecting bamboo material, the manufacturing of boards and the finishing of their surface.
3. What about the adhesives used for the lamination of EverJade Bamboo Products?
EverJade Bamboo use the high quality European adhesives for all its products. It has the lowest formaldehyde emissions in the industry and exceeds the strict European E1 standard for indoor air quality.
1. Before furniture is placed onto the bamboo floor, floor protector pads should be installed on the bottom of all furniture legs. Also, rugs should be placed at all entrances to the area.
2. DO use a vacuum cleaner and a dry mop to clean the floor daily. Floors with especially heavy use should be swept up to three times a day.
3. DO wipe up spills or any other moisture on the floor immediately.
4. DO apply a flooring wax to the area where has been slightly scratched. And apply a light wax to the surface of bamboo floor periodically.
5. DO make sure the heating/ventilating/air conditioning system is working properly, with normal humidity levels. Indoor relative humidity should be between 35 and 50 percent year-round.
6. DO inspect the floor for abnormal tightening or shrinkage. In wet weather, carefully monitor doors and windows for water leakage.
7. DO remove debris from expansion voids.
8. NO heavy and sharp things are allowed to directly touch the bamboo floor.
9. DO NOT use household cleaning products (such as ammonia, air spray etc), which damage the floor finish and also may leave the floor slippery or sticky.
10. DO NOT clean the floor with scrubbing machinery or power scrubbers.
Why choose us?
1. We have plenty of raw materials, which will be never run out.
2. We have a great amount of professional and advanced production technologies and equipment,
3. We can offer high quality products with reasonable price and our best services.
4. We can help you to get the order if your order is very urgent.
5. Our mission statement for buyers is 3Q like follows:
A. Quick Response System (QRS),
B. Quick Assured Quality
C. Quite Reasonable Price
Peerless Bamboo Flooring from EverJade
Strand Woven Bamboo Floor
Tiger Strand Woven Bamboo Floor
Brushed Strand Woven Bamboo Floor
Hand Scraped Strand Woven Bamboo Floor
Solid Bamboo Floor
Hand Scraped Bamboo Floor
Sound Proof Bamboo Floor
Heating System Bamboo Floor
Crossed Bamboo Floor
Bamboo Flooring Feature
1)Bamboo Floor Standard: E1 or E0
2)Bamboo Floor Varnish: Klumpp or Treffert
3)Bamboo Floor Grade: A
4)Bamboo Floor Color: Natural or Carbonized
5)Bamboo Floor Weight: N. W.: 34kg G. W.: 35kg
6)Bamboo Floor Roller Coating: Matt, Semi-Gloss, Glossy